Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Harper Rose Watches (T/A Tighes Timepieces - company no. 10232459).
- Employees of Harper Rose or Tighes Timepieces Ltd, family members or any other persons associated with the companies, or in any way whatsoever connected with the setting up or running of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Any breach of these terms will render any participation null and void.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to receive marketing information from the promoter and company known as Tighes Timepieces Ltd.
- Closing date for entry will be stipulated clearly within the competition. You can enter as many times as you require during this time. However after expiration of this date no further entries to said competition will be permitted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received by the stipulated closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any cancellation and or changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as practicable.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email, private message and or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner with information pertaining to where the prize can be collected and or delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final. No correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org